Our website address is: https://www.magicstone.nl/. Our Company: Magic Stone Cyber Security B.V.
This cookie statement was last updated on October 27, 2019 and applies to citizens of the European Economic Area.
- WHAT ARE COOKIES – A cookie is a small simple file that is sent along with pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit
- WHAT ARE SCRIPTS – A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device
- WHAT IS A WEB BEACON – A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. In order to do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons
- Technical or functional cookies – Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent
- Analytical cookies – We do not use analytical cookies on this website
- Advertising cookies – We do not use any advertising cookies on this website
- Social media buttons – On our website we have included buttons for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to promote webpages (e.g. “like”, “pin”) or share (e.g. “tweet”) on social networks like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. These buttons work using pieces of code coming from Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn themselves. This code places cookies. These social media buttons also can store and process certain information, so a personalized advertisement can be shown to you. Please read the privacy statement of these social networks (which can change regularly) to read what they do with your (personal) data which they process using these cookies. The data that is retrieved is anonymized as much as possible. Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn themselves. This code places cookies. These social media buttons also can store and process certain information, so a personalized advertisement can be shown to you. Please read the privacy statement of these social networks (which can change regularly) to read what they do with your (personal) data which they process using these cookies. The data that is retrieved is anonymized as much as possible. Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn are located in the United States
8. Cyber news digest – The information presented on https://www.magicstone.nl/ is brought by a 3rd party aggregation service. The information presented is not in under any means in the responsibility of Magic Stone Cyber Security BV